Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fixed Printer

 Here's the story:
     We just got a new black ink cartridge for our computer not long ago.  Then when I was having Julian standing by my legs, he just grabbed underneath the printer and pulled something. When I checked it out, it was a little plastic film. Daddy figured it out that it was one the guides for the cartridge. So without it being attach, the printer wasn't worker. We tried attaching it, but still wasn't working because it was loose.
Then Daddy analyzed the problem and came up with the solution!!!

He thought that maybe he could drill a whole outside the printer where the film attach, then pull it back with a twisty. So he tried.... 

Thank goodness that I have such a clever and smart husband, that it saved us money from repairs or from buying a new one.  All that cleverness, OUR PRINTER IS NOW BACK  IN SERVICE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.